Dear Vislink customers, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders,
I mean it when I say I hope this message finds you well. This is a busy, unsettling and unprecedented time for us all and I wish you and your families, your employees and businesses the very best of health through this challenging period.
Vislink’s commitment to you:
Safety — The health of people is of utmost importance and we have put in place steps to mitigate the risk of a COVID-19 infection, including:
- Isolated the more vulnerable of our people, with others taking up their work where it must be undertaken on site
- Established isolated teams
- Implemented remote working protocols where feasible
- Suspended all business travel
- Prohibited any visitors to our sites
- Regular deep cleaning with disinfectants
- Increased use of masks and more frequent handwashing
Supply — All our production and operation sites remain open.
Support — Whilst we are unable to meet with you in person, we continue to provide the customer and technical support you need. Our team are generating webinars and videos, and using technology to ensure that we continue to provide you with production support and troubleshooting services.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and are following all authorities’ and Government guidelines.
Looking forward, our strategy remains on track for us to deliver the next generation of leading products and technologies for the industry, and we look forward to seeing you when life and business returns to normal.
Carleton M. Miller
CEO, Vislink Technologies, Inc.