Define, develop, and maintain manufacturing test procedures for Vislink products currently in development through the NPI process. Support the transition of products from Pilot to Production builds and transfers of product production and testing to contract manufactures. Work with local and global teams to startup and manage the production test at the board and product level.
- Work with engineering and production through the NPI process to get circuit board, assembly and product level production tests defined and developed
- Define new and refine old test fixtures for existing and new product test configurations.
- Write, validate, and baseline test procedures for each new product in the NPI process
- Assist production with validation and troubleshooting test failures during the manufacturing process.
- Train and support contract manufacturers in the testing process, trouble shooting and fault isolation
- Work with QA to monitor production test failures, fault isolate and make recommendations for changes in design and manufacturing to improve product yields
- Train production test technician in the execution of product and system level test procedures, including product HW, SW and licensing implementation
- Some travel will be required to support contract manufactures and other manufacturing sites
- A highly professional, self-motivated person, who demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results driven organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Avid learner – our products are always evolving and so your knowledge must be too!
- Team focus
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks in an organized and complete manor with limited oversite and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience of hardware, software, and product testing
- Have a basic understanding of RF principals, including over the air broadcast video concepts and equipment
- Knowledge of various RF and digital test equipment required including but not limited to:
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Power Meters
- Video quality analyzers
What can you expect from us?
We believe in being a good employer and ensuring that you enjoy your work. This includes offering a competitive salary with good fringe benefits. We have an informal corporate culture with a no-nonsense mentality. We are assertive and we ask that of you too. Within the company, our employees are given the opportunity to develop further, because only then can we maintain our position in the market.