Wireless cameras are valued by live events production teams for their ability to roam unhindered by cabling and enable directors to bring to air immersive video sequences that engage the view-ing audience. But many events have fast action and pace with the need to capture rapidly moving action – What then? Wireless cameras provide freedom of movement, but how to deliver this free roaming ability and delve into the slow motion world and gain temporal clarity?
- Vislink Receives Over $2 Million in New Airborne Downlink Orders From U.S. and Canadian Law Enforcement Agencies
- Vislink Announces Fiscal Year 2022 Virtual Annual Meeting Details
- Vislink Unveils New Corporate Website Presence
- Vislink Will Be Live at SVG Summit 2022 in NYC
- Vislink Partners NEP UK and BT Sport Recognized in Broadcast Tech Innovation Award for Best Use of Remote Production