For our R&D department we are looking for an RF engineer who wants to contribute to the improvement of our existing COFDM transmitters and receivers, but who also wants to contribute to the migration to 5G technology and the design of hybrid video transmitters that combine both the Mobile Viewpoint and Vislink COFDM in one product. You will be involved in all phases of the product, from design to certification and market introduction. You will work in an international team spread over R&D locations in America, UK and the Netherlands. It is a multidisciplinary team that always focuses on the development of video transmission systems in which high-frequency solutions play a major role. This means that you will work in a team with embedded Linux programmers, but also FPGA engineers who program FPGAs for use in, for example, a software-defined radio.
- Disarming and development of RF systems ranging from the design of a bandpass filter to the integration of the latest software defined radio module.
- Designing and developing RF hardware and PCB modules.
- Implementing Phase Locked Loops, power amplifier, down converters, transmitters, receivers and transceivers for broadcast and surveillance products.
- Simulation of RF designs in specific software such as Microwave Office.
- Making design specifications, prototypes, analyses, detailed drawings and assembly instructions.
- Assisting colleagues within the design team with your specific knowledge.
- Circuit level design of Radio transmitters and receivers using Altium.
- Share your knowledge solicited and unsolicited with everyone in your team because we believe that owned initiative and ideas make our products better.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
For this position you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of electronics engineering with high-frequency technology as a specialization, and several years of relevant work experience.
What can you expect from us?
We believe in being a good employer and ensuring that you enjoy your work. This includes offering a competitive salary with good fringe benefits. We have an informal corporate culture with a no-nonsense mentality. We are assertive and we ask that of you too. Within the company, our employees are given the opportunity to develop further, because only then can we maintain our position in the market.