HEVC 4K UHD Onboard Transmitter
The MFU5 is our latest flagship product from the industry standard family of onboard systems purposely designed by Vislink and built to withstand unthinkable levels of environmental extremes, as used in many premier motor racing series.
Providing the viewer with either HEVC 4K UHD video, or four simultaneous HD images, and complete with crystal clear AAC stereo audio, the unit also provides a customizable CAN User Data channel for the inclusion of data from onboard sensors, such as speed, gear and position. The unit includes a built-in narrow band UHF data receiver for remote operation of the system and providing wireless camera control for up to four cameras.
In addition to the transmitter, a consultancy package can be arranged to provide the best integration, as well as having custom mounting hardware designed and built. Also, engineering support packages are available, where our highly experienced and qualified technicians can provide support at live events.
- Event Coverage
- Live Virtual Reality 360 Degree with 4x HD cameras
- Live gaming applications
- Sports Coverage
- Onboard Coverage
- Extreme Sports Coverage
- 4x 3G SDI video inputs supporting Quad Division UHD or 4x HD
- 4x Audio Channels (2x Internal microphones, 2x External mic inputs), with customizable compression and limiting for use in high sound pressure levels
- Superb broadcast quality HEVC encoding
- 500mW TX power option
- Modulation ISDB-T with time interleaving for improved RF ruggedness.
- Built in UHF data RX for remote control
- Supplied with Vislink’s legendary customizable software for complete system control, monitoring and organization including:
– Racking client
– Director client
– Engineering control, for bench testing
– Data server