4K UHD HEVC Multi-Format DVB-S2X Integrated Receiver Decoder
4k HEVC Multi-Format DVB-S2X Decoder
The Advent IRD6200 is a compact 4K UHD multi‑format Integrated Receiver Decoder that is ideally suited to News and Events applications where size, weight, and channel density is at a premium.
The Advent IRD6200 offers ultimate satellite bandwidth efficiency by utilising the latest HEVC video compression and DVB-S2X satellite demodulation technology – allowing a 50% reduction in leased satellite bandwidth compared to MPEG-4, DVB-S2 technology dramatically reducing satellite OPEX.
As a multi-format IRD the IRD6200 has the ability to decode video of all resolutions from SD to highest quality 4K UHD including High Dynamic Range. In addition to HEVC decoding, the IRD6200 also supports legacy H.264 and MPEG-2 decoding.
- DVB-S2X, S2, S satellite input
- ASI inputs and outputs
- 4K, HD, SD multi-format decoding
- HEVC, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 multi-standard decoding
- High quality 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 8-bit/10-bit profiles
- 1x 4K or HD services decoded
- Very low latency decoding
- High Dynamic Range support
- Flexible audio decode with Layer II, AAC
- Linear PCM and Dolby audio pass-through
- 8x stereo pairs of audio decoding