Vislink MDR is a Modular Diversity Receive system for multi-channel wireless camera applications, enabling simultaneous reception of multiple RF / video channels from a common scheme of up to 32 antennas.
The MDR is a Modular Diversity Receive system, capable of receiving multiple RF/Video channels. Each receiver operates using two or four way maximum ratio combining diversity reception in addition to ASI packet switching, for optimum performance. The MDR is available with the choice of COFDM DVB-T, LMS-T or ISDB-T demodulation (with Time Interleaving FEC).
- Equipped for 1 to 14 receivers according to customers requirements, with plug and play upgrade.
- Capability to support MPEG 2 and MPEG4/H.264 decoding with auto selection
- Available with the choice of COFDM DVB-T, LMS-T or ISDB-T demodulation (with Time Interleaving FEC).
- The multi-channel system only occupies 3U rack space
- Comprehensive control and signal monitoring is provided by PC GUI via TCP/IP interface.